Stokman is a global specialist in conveyor belt and bulk handling systems. Our USP is quality: from design and production at our engineering factory in Raamsdonksveer, to on-site system assembly and maintenance. If you are seeking a reliable solution for the long-term, then we are the partner you are looking for.
Stokman makes the difference:
- High quality
- Total in-house production: from design to assembly
- Exclusive use of premium materials
- Fully optimised solutions based on know-how and practical experience
- Premium service focused on safeguarding your continuity
- Meets stringent environmental and noise emission standards
Focused on the future
At Stokman you receive specialist advice that is based on know-how and years of international experience gained through a wide variety of projects. Our solutions focus on the long-term; during our projects we always bear future expansions to your plant in mind.
Additionally, during the engineering phase we already ensure that important parts and components shall be quickly and easily accessible at a later time during maintenance or possible repair works. For us this is a given; for you a cost-saving.
Clients across many sectors
Ever since our company was founded in 1922 we have built up a portfolio of renowned clients, including:
- Coal and iron ore terminals
- Power plants
- Biomass power plants
- Steel producing industry
- Ship owners and maritime companies
- Sand and gravel transshipment companies
- Process industry
- Waste processing installation
- Food industry